Hi everyone, it’s been quite awhile since I talked about my 20 in 2012 project, so after all it is the “accountable project” and to do that I thought I would start posting up quarterly updates. I’ll admit both ideas came from Brit, but having them and actually completing them is such a great feeling to see and do in life, and I hope we both inspire you to try it yourself. I’m actually kinda surprised at the amount of things I finished from the list because at first I wasn’t actively trying to do them, after I went back to the list I noticed I completed a few, and then decided to dive head first into this thing to get it done! For this quarter here’s what I’ve completed so far:
For business goals, I completed:
1. I’m so excited that we were able to finally launch in August and all of my old sites have now been combined. I’ll still be updating it with new content as it gets added but the goal has definitely been met!
3. I’m working on this one! The first Ikea trip was a good one, so we’ll be sharing the office updates as it gets done soon!
4. I’m also in the midst of working on this one too. The closet got sorted, cleaned, and everything for sale has been separated but I haven’t gotten to the sale part yet. So this one is half way there!
5. I definitely did this, teaming up with some friends of ours like Christine, and having Crystal at my side has definitely expanded on the types of designs we work on and have released since.
6. I started this, but then I stopped taking custom client work so we haven’t had a need for it since, but it definitely has been used so I would call this one done!
10. Yep, I caved. Bought an iPad. Actually…we bought 2 one for me and one for Crystal. Yes, I totally went with the white version obviously. :p
For lifestyle goals, I completed:
13. We’ve actively tried to take more time for ourselves, we’ve had a few adventures this year so far, like horse back riding, and visiting the local drive-in safari park, we’ll be doing more as the year finishes up and give more details for our next quarterly update.
18. We also did this and are still doing it, spending more time with family and friends has been a big deal for us this year.
20. This one took a different direction. Because I’m not equipped to do this (yet) I signed up to be a bg extra in a new Gerard Butler film entitled Olympus Has Fallen. I got to play several different background roles and was featured once on screen right next to Gerard, hopefully one or all of the scenes I was in makes the cut, we’ll see in 2013! I would call this one done, it even made my personal bucket list.
I’d say overall for the third quarter I’m doing pretty good, and I’m hoping to at least get passed the halfway mark as the year closes out. I don’t think I can do monthly goals yet like Brit is currently doing, but I’ll keep updating with the quarterly ones until next year’s list goes up. Next year I’m not limiting myself to just twenty and I might see if Crystal wants to get included in one for both of us or do one herself too.
Did any of you start doing the same since the last one we put up? Hit me up with your link in the comments or start your list for next year soon, I’d love to see how your goals are doing!